Areas Served by Exeter Photographer Peter Nutkins
I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. I am proud to serve so many clients with top-quality photography across the UK.
The business is based in Exeter, but we served the UK. In fact, most of our clients are not in the South West. For many of our clients this is a real bonus because they get top-quality photography without having to pay London prices.
So I decided to give you the assurance that wherever you are based it is an area served by Nutkins UK!
We are located on Paris Street, just a ten-minute walk from Exeter Central and St James Park train stations. We’re also close to the city’s many high street shops, restaurants and bars. The Princesshay Shopping Centre and John Lewis' is only a minutes walk away.
The address of my Exeter Studio is:
- Nutkins UK Corporate Photography, 72 Paris Street, Exeter, EX1 2JY.
Paris Street is in the centre of Exeter and we are in 'The Mount'. This is the large office building opposite St Sidwell's Point Leisure Centre and next door to Exeter City Council.
The roundabout at the bottom of Heavitree Road can be pretty busy and there is very limited parking onsite. There is ample parking at Princesshay Shopping Centre, which is literally a one minute walk away.
Serving the UK: Recent Work
Based in Exeter I work across the South West, and throughout the UK. As I have mentioned, my work takes me to every corner of the country, from London to Belfast. To give you an idea, here are just some of the locations of recent work I have done:
- Sutton Coldfield
Staying In Exeter
If you are visiting Exeter there is certainly lots to see and do. If you are looking to stay for a few days in the city, here are a few hotels in the Exeter Area that are worth checking out:
- Leonardo Hotel Exeter: A four-star hotel on Western Way. Literally a two-minute walk from us. Western Way, Exeter EX1 2DB
- Southernhay House. The Telegraph's top recommendation and a great central location for your stay. 36 Southernhay East, Exeter, EX1 1NX
- Mercure Exeter Southgate Hotel: Another four-star hotel. A lovely location we have used for nearly 30 years that is very close to the Cathedral. Parking can be limited but there are other places to park nearby. Southernhay East, Exeter EX1 1QF
- Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel: Directly opposite Central Station, and an easy walk to the High Street. Queen Street, Exeter EX4 3SP
- Lympstone Manor: Luxury and elegance all wrapped up in a Grade II listed Georgian manor house. Top quality restaurant and vineyard on-site. You will want to stay for longer! Courtlands Lane, Exmouth EX8 3NZ
Peter Nutkins, Corporate Photographer. Based in Exeter - but serving the UK.