Corporate Event Photographer
I’m a corporate event photographer based in Exeter, Devon. I create outstanding event photos across the UK. Quality corporate photography.
I'm the event photographer for you if you have an upcoming business event. I cover events such as:
- Royal visits
- Award ceremonies
- Corporate dinners
- Political events
- Fundraising events
- Business talks
- Trade shows
- Openings and launches
“Peter is an expert photographer. His images of our busy conferences and symposiums are excellent. He is professional in every way: he is highly talented, reliable and organised. Peter has achieved the best possible record of our events and best professional images of our team and delegates. If we could give him more than five stars we would!"
Event Photographer for Business
Clients from across the UK commission me to capture images of their business events. My clients value quality, reliability and discretion. They tell me that being easy to work with is why they choose me again and again.
"It's always great working with Peter. With our event photography he has the photos ready in just a couple days and the photos turn out amazing. He's so easy to work with, we couldn't recommend him more."
7 Key features of my corporate event photography
- Quality event photography. I deliver magazine-quality corporate event photography.
- I keep it simple. You book. I deliver. No fuss.
- Engaged guests. I capture images of engaged guests who appear to be enjoying themselves. I photograph people interacting with each other both on stage and in the audience. I avoid bored, confused, unhappy and inattentive delegates. I also do not capture people while they are eating or drinking.
- Diversity. I focus on inclusive photography. Wherever possible I capture the full range of ages, ethnicity, and gender.
- Respectful. Your guests are my VIPs. For your event, I am part of your team and treat everyone with the extra attention that I know you'll prefer. I am polite and efficient when directing posing, such as at an awards ceremony.
- Candid excellence. I have a photojournalist style as an event photographer. This allows me to capture your guests at their best. I work around your plan and will not interrupt the flow of your event.
- Marketing Focus. To enable you to maximise the use of your images I create images that market your event. This includes capturing sponsors, venues, celebrities and VIPs.
"Peter was our photographer at our business event and working together was a pleasure.
"After we booked in with Peter, he was in regular communication leading up to the event and ensured we had everything in place with him a few days before, including a list of photos we'd like him to take.
"He seamlessly navigated the room to take photos of guests networking, and during speeches (somehow not distracting the speakers).
"He was polite and great at directing everyone during posed group photographs, staying until the end of our event - triple checking we had everything we wanted.
"The end result was a photo gallery of exactly what we asked for. The morning after our event, we received a handful of the most important images so we could quickly use them in our post-event promotion on our website and social media and received the full gallery a day later."
How I work
I understand that running an event is a stressful time.
You want to book a photographer who will 'just get it'. From booking through to delivery I try to make it simple.
Here is my simple approach
- You tell me what images you must have. I get them.
- You tell me when you need your images. I deliver them.
Before your event, you decide what images you need. These may be photos of delegates networking, or particular individuals or groups. You may have set up an on-stage discussion or a breakout session.
My job is to get the images you want. Plus, I will capture as many images as I can that show off your event the best.
Your images are available via secure download soon after your event has finished. I encourage you to share the gallery as you see fit.
We also offer live access to your gallery. This means that you and your guests can tweet, ping and share the excitement as it happens.
"Peter photographed the Medilink Midlands award ceremony in Jan 2022. He was thoroughly professional in his behaviour, made the guests at ease, was unobtrusive, took great shots of people networking; and very importantly took fantastic images! We will use him again!"
"Peter it was an absolute pleasure to work with you from the initial quote, right through to the night. We've had many comments on how friendly you were and we are incredibly pleased with all the photos. Thank you!"
Over the years I have covered royal visits to organisations across the UK. I understand the enhanced security involved as well as the need for confidentiality. I have experience capturing images that meet the requirements of Royal Communications. If you are having a visit from a member of the royal family please get in contact.
Candid natural Images of attendees
Fun Celebrations as well as serious group photos
How to book me as your corporate photographer
Homelessness in the UK is not a subject that many are comfortable talking about. I visited the YMCA Nomad Centre to capture the opening of their new facilities. I provided the YMCA with a lasting record of the difference that they make in people's lives.