Corporate Event Photographer
I’m a corporate event photographer based in Exeter, Devon. I create outstanding event photos for companies across the UK. Quality corporate photography.
I'm the event photographer for you if you have an upcoming business event. I cover events such as:
- Royal visits
- Award ceremonies
- Corporate dinners
- Political events
- Fundraising events
- Business talks
- Trade shows
- Openings and launches
Event Photographer for Business
Clients from across the UK commission me to capture images of their business events. My clients value quality, reliability and discretion. They tell me that being easy to work with is why they choose me again and again.
7 Key features of my corporate event photography
- Quality event photography. I deliver magazine-quality corporate event photography.
- I keep it simple. You book. I deliver. No fuss.
- Engaged guests. I capture images of engaged guests who appear to be enjoying themselves. I photograph people interacting with each other both on stage and in the audience. I avoid bored, confused, unhappy and inattentive delegates. I also do not capture people while they are eating or drinking.
- Diversity. I focus on inclusive photography. Wherever possible I capture the full range of ages, ethnicity, and gender.
- Respectful. Your guests are my VIPs. For your event, I am part of your team and treat everyone with the extra attention that I know you'll prefer. I am polite and efficient when directing posing, such as at an awards ceremony.
- Candid excellence. I have a photojournalist style as an event photographer. This allows me to capture your guests at their best. I work around your plan and will not interrupt the flow of your event.
- Marketing Focus. To enable you to maximise the use of your images I create images that market your event. This includes capturing sponsors, venues, celebrities and VIPs.
How I work
I understand that running an event is a stressful time.
You want to book a photographer who will 'just get it'. From booking through to delivery I try to make it simple.
Here is my simple approach
- You tell me what images you must have. I get them.
- You tell me when you need your images. I deliver them.
Before your event, you decide what images you need. These may be photos of delegates networking, or particular individuals or groups. You may have set up an on-stage discussion or a breakout session.
My job is to get the images you want. Plus, I will capture as many images as I can that show off your event the best.
Your images are available via secure download soon after your event has finished. I encourage you to share the gallery as you see fit.
We also offer live access to your gallery. This means that you and your guests can tweet, ping and share the excitement as it happens.
Over the years I have covered royal visits to organisations across the UK. I understand the enhanced security involved as well as the need for confidentiality. I have experience capturing images that meet the requirements of Royal Communications. If you are having a visit from a member of the royal family please get in contact.
How to book me as your corporate photographer
Homelessness in the UK is not a subject that many are comfortable talking about. I visited the YMCA Nomad Centre to capture the opening of their new facilities. I provided the YMCA with a lasting record of the difference that they make in people's lives.